Here are the course materials for Calculus, taught at Leiden University College the Hague in Fall 2013.
- October 29: Functions, Continuity, and Derivatives pdf tex
- November 1: Derivatives, Products, and Quotients pdf tex
- November 5: Derivatives, Antiderivatives, and Integrals pdf tex
- November 8: Derivatives of exp, ln, sin, and cos pdf tex
- November 12: The Chain Rule pdf tex
- November 15: Integration Techniques 1: Integration by Substitution pdf tex
- November 19: Integration Techniques 2: Integration by Parts pdf tex
- November 22: Partial Derivatives pdf tex
- November 26: No class.
- November 29: Total Derivatives and the Multivariable Chain Rule pdf tex
- December 3: Single- and Multivariable Extremization pdf tex
- December 6: Differential Equations pdf tex
- December 10: Exponential and Sigmoid Growth pdf tex
- December 13: Special Topics: The Normal Distribution; Other Kinds of “Calculus”